Tuesday 10 April 2012

Discover Festival cancelled

It is with deep regret that as the organiser for the Discover Festival I have to announce that I have taken the decision to cancel the event. This is not a decision that has been taken lightly, but is due to unforeseen circumstances.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and reassure anyone that has bought a ticket that you will be issued with a full ticket refund.

The support from publishers, authors and the venue towards the event has on the whole been superb as always, so I'd also like to thank everyone for that.

I'll be working on other events going forward, but circumstances have unfortunately dictated the decision here. Hopefully I'll see many of you at those events and others in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment